I'm following CAS project 4.2.x branch to use an access token and tgt.

In this branch, it seems refresh token is not supported.

So, for development purpose, I want to make a non-expiring access token.

However, the access token's expiration is related to tgt expiration policy.

/oauth2.0/profile api is checking the access token is expired or not using

I think tgt is not expired then the access token is not expired.

Could you please let me know how to make tgt is not expired?

CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas