I have MFA-Duo enabled globally, but this is complicating our scripted
regression testing. Rather than try to make it work with this right now,
I think it would be easier to try to make an exception for the service
definition used by our regression test (assuming that results in no Duo
checks being included altogether for the service... else so much for this
idea). Bypass rules are discussed here

But it's not clear to me how they are actually used, or if there is in
fact a way to bypass MFA on a per-service basis. I can't find any examples
or relevant-seeming properties in the documentation.

Baron Fujimoto <ba...@hawaii.edu> :: UH Information Technology Services
minutas cantorum, minutas balorum, minutas carboratum desendus pantorum

CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas