It is pretty raw for safe commercial use. I use it(4.0.x branch) sso
for personal cabinet for local telco(and related applications), and I
was forced to rewrite some parts. And some critical parts are pending.
Most problems caused by not mature ticket registry architecture. It is
just will not work if tickets stored in "distributed" backends(and
Default storage is not usable because I use multi-node cas
deployment). Ticket-interfaces should be extended to support
"distributed" usage, not only storing. And 4.1.x, 4.2.x, 5.x branches
are not better.

2016-12-13 1:11 GMT+02:00, Yan Zhou <[email protected]>:
> Hello,
>
> I have noticed that CAS is very popular in academic world, with lots of
> universities using it.
>
> I do not see much use of CAS in commercial world, there maybe one or two,
> but that is really it.  I personally like CAS and we are actively adopting
> it in the corporate world.
>
> Has anyone have explanation why it is not as popular in commercial world?
>
> Thx!
> Yan
>
> --
> - CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
> - CAS mailing list guidelines:
> https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html
> - CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
> - CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "CAS Community" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/c407b1bf-607a-4ae4-8d3f-dc3d022cdfa8%40apereo.org.
>

-- 
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html
- CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CAGbteJ%2BOF6cnVtdtySo-qEOgXyKhCnd4WY0scGYWP7%2BazA38nA%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to