Well, for what it's worth, Misagh ran a survey in this group back in March,
and shared the results at Open Apereo. From one of those slides, of 156
respondents:

Healthcare: 4 (2.8%)
Insurance: 5 (3.5%)
Government: 11 (7.5%)
Higher Ed: 109 (75.7%)
Finance: 1 (0.7%)
Travel: 1 (0.7%)
Other: 25 (17.4%)

The results may be skewed, since the survey was voluntary and only posted
to this group, but they're something. For more results, see:

http://www.slideshare.net/MisaghMoayyed/cas-state-of-the-project-2016

(starting at slide 38) and:

https://apereo.github.io/2016/06/26/survey-results/

--Dave