Lots of posts say that to get /login works you will need to post the login 
form once and retrieve the "lt" and then submit the lt again.
However, I don't see "lt" in the response body but I see "execution" hidden 
field gets populated which seems to be a UUID. Also hidden field "_EventId" 
appears with no value.
Could anybody please help me understand what I need to do to submit a login 
form programmatically so that I can integrate our login page with sso of 
cas?

Thanks.

Richard

-- 
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html
- CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/00b5a38d-5d60-459c-9d56-b011c311febd%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to