Sorry, I meant Md5PasswordEncoder instead of ShaPasswordEncoder.

Op maandag 6 februari 2017 17:42:21 UTC+1 schreef Menno en Erla Avegaart:
>
> Unfortunately, CAS doesn't support the deprecated Spring Security password 
> encoders by default.
>
> The cleanest method would be to construct a jdbcAuthenticationHandlers 
> bean in deployerConfigContext.xml/.groovy with your own password encoder.
>
> IMHO, a far easier method however would be to replace 
> StandardPasswordEncoder with your own implementation that delegates to 
> ShaPasswordEncoder.
>
>
> Op maandag 6 februari 2017 17:10:44 UTC+1 schreef Alvaro S.:
>>
>> Ok, I'm pretty sure what is the error but I don't know how to solve it.
>>
>> We are using md5 with salt this way
>>
>> md5(password+salt)
>>
>> How can I tell CAS that the salt is before the password?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Monday, 6 February 2017 12:54:13 UTC+1, Alvaro S. wrote:
>>>
>>> I am currently configuring my CAS Server v5.0.2 to use Database 
>>> Authentication, particularly using the Encode method, using the CAS 
>>> properties file. Below are the relevant property configurations from the 
>>> properties file:
>>>
>>> cas.server.name: https://cas.example.org:8443
>>> cas.server.prefix: https://cas.example.org:8443/cas
>>>
>>>
>>> cas.adminPagesSecurity.ip=127\.0\.0\.1
>>>
>>>
>>> logging.config: file:/etc/cas/config/log4j2.xml
>>> # cas.serviceRegistry.config.location: classpath:/services
>>>
>>>
>>> cas.authn.accept.users=
>>>
>>>
>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].sql=SELECT password FROM UserSocial WHERE email=?
>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].healthQuery=SELECT 1 FROM UserSocial
>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].isolateInternalQueries=false
>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].url=jdbc:mysql://*************.
>>> amazonaws.com:3306/feisbuk
>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].failFast=true
>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].isolationLevelName=ISOLATION_READ_COMMITTED
>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLDialect
>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].leakThreshold=10
>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].propagationBehaviorName=PROPAGATION_REQUIRED
>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].batchSize=1
>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].user=*********
>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].ddlAuto=create-drop
>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].maxAgeDays=180
>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].password=****
>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].autocommit=false
>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].driverClass=com.mysql.cj.jdbc.Driver
>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].idleTimeout=5000
>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].credentialCriteria=
>>>
>>>
>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].passwordEncoder.type=NONE
>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].passwordEncoder.characterEncoding=UTF-8
>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].passwordEncoder.encodingAlgorithm=MD5
>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].passwordEncoder.secret=lothlorien
>>> #cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].passwordEncoder.strength=16
>>>
>>>
>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].principalTransformation.suffix=
>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].principalTransformation.caseConversion=NONE
>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].principalTransformation.prefix=
>>>
>>> The database I am connecting with is a MySQL. The passwords were 
>>> previously encoded using Spring Security's MD5 and a salt-source. I have 
>>> tested the CAS DB Authentication configuration by entering valid 
>>> credentials in the CAS Server's default login page, but authentication 
>>> always fail and return "Invalid credentials." Additionally, It throws me 
>>> this error
>>> *Authentication has failed. Credentials may be incorrect or CAS cannot 
>>> find authentication handler that supports [[email protected]] of 
>>> type [UsernamePasswordCredential], which suggests a configuration problem*
>>>
>>> This is part of spring security config:
>>>
>>>         <authentication-manager>
>>> <authentication-provider user-service-ref="usersCrmProvider" />
>>> <authentication-provider user-service-ref="userDetailsService">
>>> <password-encoder hash="md5">
>>> <salt-source system-wide="lothlorien" />
>>> </password-encoder>
>>> </authentication-provider>
>>> </authentication-manager>
>>>
>>> Right now I am looking for any approach on resolving this issue. I am 
>>> still relatively new to CAS, and I really appreciate the much needed help. 
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>

-- 
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html
- CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/8ea7eae5-a4f7-437e-bbaf-28b41b40d554%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to