Thanks. I'll look that On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 5:47 PM, Menno en Erla Avegaart <[email protected]> wrote:
> Sorry, I meant Md5PasswordEncoder instead of ShaPasswordEncoder. > > > Op maandag 6 februari 2017 17:42:21 UTC+1 schreef Menno en Erla Avegaart: > >> Unfortunately, CAS doesn't support the deprecated Spring Security >> password encoders by default. >> >> The cleanest method would be to construct a jdbcAuthenticationHandlers >> bean in deployerConfigContext.xml/.groovy with your own password encoder. >> >> IMHO, a far easier method however would be to replace >> StandardPasswordEncoder with your own implementation that delegates to >> ShaPasswordEncoder. >> >> >> Op maandag 6 februari 2017 17:10:44 UTC+1 schreef Alvaro S.: >>> >>> Ok, I'm pretty sure what is the error but I don't know how to solve it. >>> >>> We are using md5 with salt this way >>> >>> md5(password+salt) >>> >>> How can I tell CAS that the salt is before the password? >>> >>> Thanks >>> >>> On Monday, 6 February 2017 12:54:13 UTC+1, Alvaro S. wrote: >>>> >>>> I am currently configuring my CAS Server v5.0.2 to use Database >>>> Authentication, particularly using the Encode method, using the CAS >>>> properties file. Below are the relevant property configurations from the >>>> properties file: >>>> >>>> cas.server.name: https://cas.example.org:8443 >>>> cas.server.prefix: https://cas.example.org:8443/cas >>>> >>>> >>>> cas.adminPagesSecurity.ip=127\.0\.0\.1 >>>> >>>> >>>> logging.config: file:/etc/cas/config/log4j2.xml >>>> # cas.serviceRegistry.config.location: classpath:/services >>>> >>>> >>>> cas.authn.accept.users= >>>> >>>> >>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].sql=SELECT password FROM UserSocial WHERE >>>> email=? >>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].healthQuery=SELECT 1 FROM UserSocial >>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].isolateInternalQueries=false >>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].url=jdbc:mysql://*************.amazo >>>> naws.com:3306/feisbuk >>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].failFast=true >>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].isolationLevelName=ISOLATION_READ_COMMITTED >>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLDialect >>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].leakThreshold=10 >>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].propagationBehaviorName=PROPAGATION_REQUIRED >>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].batchSize=1 >>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].user=********* >>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].ddlAuto=create-drop >>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].maxAgeDays=180 >>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].password=**** >>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].autocommit=false >>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].driverClass=com.mysql.cj.jdbc.Driver >>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].idleTimeout=5000 >>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].credentialCriteria= >>>> >>>> >>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].passwordEncoder.type=NONE >>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].passwordEncoder.characterEncoding=UTF-8 >>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].passwordEncoder.encodingAlgorithm=MD5 >>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].passwordEncoder.secret=lothlorien >>>> #cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].passwordEncoder.strength=16 >>>> >>>> >>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].principalTransformation.suffix= >>>> cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].principalTransformation.caseConversion=NONE >>>> # cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].principalTransformation.prefix= >>>> >>>> The database I am connecting with is a MySQL. The passwords were >>>> previously encoded using Spring Security's MD5 and a salt-source. I have >>>> tested the CAS DB Authentication configuration by entering valid >>>> credentials in the CAS Server's default login page, but authentication >>>> always fail and return "Invalid credentials." Additionally, It throws me >>>> this error >>>> *Authentication has failed. Credentials may be incorrect or CAS cannot >>>> find authentication handler that supports [[email protected]] of >>>> type [UsernamePasswordCredential], which suggests a configuration problem* >>>> >>>> This is part of spring security config: >>>> >>>> <authentication-manager> >>>> <authentication-provider user-service-ref="usersCrmProvider" /> >>>> <authentication-provider user-service-ref="userDetailsService"> >>>> <password-encoder hash="md5"> >>>> <salt-source system-wide="lothlorien" /> >>>> </password-encoder> >>>> </authentication-provider> >>>> </authentication-manager> >>>> >>>> Right now I am looking for any approach on resolving this issue. I am >>>> still relatively new to CAS, and I really appreciate the much needed help. >>>> Thanks! >>>> >>> -- > - CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas > - CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/ > Mailing-Lists.html > - CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas > - CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the > Google Groups "CAS Community" group. > To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/a/ > apereo.org/d/topic/cas-user/INApPeumVug/unsubscribe. > To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to > [email protected]. > To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/ > apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/8ea7eae5-a4f7-437e-bbaf- > 28b41b40d554%40apereo.org > <https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/8ea7eae5-a4f7-437e-bbaf-28b41b40d554%40apereo.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> > . > -- - CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas - CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html - CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas - CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS Community" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CAA%2Bkr1be6CzWhF-4sYtiWfjqwHMM2KDcBGZkrQc%3DpP0eG4g52w%40mail.gmail.com.
