Hello,

  I configured CAS to use a REST endpoint to authenticate. I configured it
by adding the following property:

cas.authn.rest.uri =  https://...

After thorough debugging I noticed that the CasRestAuthenticationConfiguration
it is invoked and the RestAuthenticationHandler bean is created as well,
however in the AuthenticationManager the
HttpBasedServiceCredentialsAuthenticationHandler
gets picked up, instead of RestAuthenticationHandler, which supports
UsernamePasswordCredential.

The HttpBasedServiceCredentialsAuthenticationHandler is not supporting the
UsernamePasswordCredential, so I can't login using the CAS login form.

How can I configure to use RestAuthenticationHandler?

Thank you.

-- 
*Magdolna Szilagyi*
Software developer

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/magdisz>

-- 
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html
- CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CANgGB7mUN6rUypzwhusxZp1cYN8D4e3uHYKTP_bzJnjipyX6vg%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to