Magdolna,

Do you have any updates? I have the same issue with CAS 5.1.5.

Thanks.

On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 6:37:47 PM UTC+3, Magdolna Szilagyi wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
>   I configured CAS to use a REST endpoint to authenticate. I configured it 
> by adding the following property: 
>
> cas.authn.rest.uri =  https://...
>
> After thorough debugging I noticed that the 
> CasRestAuthenticationConfiguration it is invoked and the 
> RestAuthenticationHandler bean is created as well, however in the 
> AuthenticationManager the HttpBasedServiceCredentialsAuthenticationHandler 
> gets picked up, instead of RestAuthenticationHandler, which supports 
> UsernamePasswordCredential.
>
> The HttpBasedServiceCredentialsAuthenticationHandler is not supporting the 
> UsernamePasswordCredential, so I can't login using the CAS login form.
>
> How can I configure to use RestAuthenticationHandler?
>
> Thank you.
>
>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/cf29c43a-b785-4a18-8c44-e7de7451da85%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to