Hello  Marco,

I see your requirement i m sharing you the my development
configurations with you please go through and change it according to
your requriements & Environments.

In bootstrap.properties you should have to configure

spring.profiles.active=standalone
cas.standalone.config=file:///C:/Users/IBM_ADMIN/Documents/GitHub/cas-config/cas-config

Under the folder which is above mentioned properties you should be
having the below files.

cas.properties
cas.yml

In cas.properties you have to configure the LDAP informations
according to your AD information.

Thanks
Seshu

--
Venkata S Sadhu (Seshu)
India (Mobile) : +91 7032638062 (WhatsApp)

--
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas