Hello,

I found the problem. The property to indicate the configuration is not
correct, it should be *spring.cloud.config.server.git.uri =
file://C:/opt/applications/cas/conf* and no *cas.standalone.config =
file:///C:/opt/applications/cas/conf*.

Now the error is another, but this is already my account, is the
certificate.
Thank you

--
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas