Hi All,

I'm a newbie when it comes to CAS and Tomcat Web Servers. I need to set up
SSO with Google using CAS. I have read the documentation at
https://apereo.github.io/cas/4.2.x/integration/Google-Apps-Integration.html
although I am using version 3.5.2. I'm stuck on the first step of adding a
dependency for a CAS overlay. Do I need to download the overlay? Do I need
to rebuild the project? Is there a nice step-by-step guide that will teach
me how to perform these basic steps? I've been searching for hours, and I'm
not making any progress.

Thank in advance,
~ Bob

--