With a service configured for front logout, I see the following in the car 
output

2017-10-29 10:54:13,439 DEBUG 
[org.apereo.cas.logout.DefaultSingleLogoutServiceMessageHandler] - <Logout 
operation is not yet attempted for 
[org.apereo.cas.authentication.principal.SimpleWebApplicationServiceImpl@6fc5e068[id=
http://localhost:8080/callback?client_name=CasClient,originalUrl=http://localhost:8080/callback?client_name=CasClient,artifactId=<null>,principal=jprime,loggedOutAlready=false,format=XML]]
 
given logout type is set to [FRONT_CHANNEL]>

(and it appears front logout does not occur via the browser to my 
application).

I see the following following hitting the cas logout endpoint:

Logout successful

You have successfully logged out of the Central Authentication Service. 
Given single logout is enabled with CAS, the following list of applications 
are only notified to log you out and destroy your user session. Remember 
that this is just a notification, not a guarantee. It is up the application 
itself to honor these notifications and properly take action to log you out.



   1. 
   
    http://localhost:8080/callback?client_name=CasClient
   
For security reasons, exit your web browser.

I thought front logout was supposed to trigger a browser redirect to the 
application logout endpoint for the service (logoutUrl) - am I 
misunderstanding the intent? Or is front logout still WIP? 

Config for the service is in Json and is as follows:-

{
  "@class" : "org.apereo.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService",
  "serviceId" : "^http://.*";,
  "name" : "testJsonFile",
  "id" : 103935657744185,
  "evaluationOrder" : 10,
  "logoutType" : "FRONT_CHANNEL",
  "logoutUrl" : "http://localhost:8080/callback?client_name=CasClient";
}

Thanks for any insights,

Jez

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/d71762c7-3170-463a-9b13-3e80513410be%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to