On Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at 10:24:27 AM UTC+3:30, hadi wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> I am new to cas , I am configuring cas server on JBOSS( Wild Fly 10) and 
> configured two cas client on separated embedded tomcat ( spring boot 
> applications ) , all of these applications are in the same machine
>
> localhost:8080 ---> refer to my cas server
> localhost:8083 ---> refer to my App 1
> localhost:8085 ---> refer to my App 2
>
> When I refer to App1 Url ( localhost:8083) it redirects to cas server 
> correctly but when i refer to App2 Url it redirects to cas server again.
> cas server let me just one application login at the same time. 
>
> I am so confused and i do not know what to do ?
> can anyone help me ?
>
> thanks
>
>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/37e7eaad-1cef-4ca5-bdb8-ebc444ccc150%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to