hi martin,
it's my mistake to mention,correct port is 8083

On Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at 10:37:17 AM UTC+3:30, Martin Bohun wrote:
>
> well your example/list says that App1 is on port 8083, NOT on port 8080,
>
> cheers,
>
> martin
>
> On Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at 5:54:27 PM UTC+11, hadi wrote:
>>
>> Hi all
>>
>> I am new to cas , I am configuring cas server on JBOSS( Wild Fly 10) and 
>> configured two cas client on separated embedded tomcat ( spring boot 
>> applications ) , all of these applications are in the same machine
>>
>> localhost:8080 ---> refer to my cas server
>> localhost:8083 ---> refer to my App 1
>> localhost:8085 ---> refer to my App 2
>>
>> When I refer to App1 Url ( localhost:8080) it redirects to cas server 
>> correctly but when i refer to App2 Url it redirects to cas server again.
>> cas server let me just one application login at the same time. 
>>
>> I am so confused and i do not know what to do ?
>> can anyone help me ?
>>
>> thanks
>>
>>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/c460c2e4-9d7f-4fbc-b0c3-9463b8665864%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to