Hello cas users !

i just release in production my jasig 5.2 .

I noticed that if I don't check "remember me", if I close and open my
browser, the session is kept in memory with cookie time value:
"cas.tgc.rememberMeMeMaxAge=7889400"

My question, how do I get the session to close when I don't check "
remember me".
and if I check "remember me", that the session is saved for 2 months

so this is my actual conf :

###TGT EXPIRATION
#
 cas.ticket.tgt.timeout.maxTimeToLiveInSeconds=28800
 cas.ticket.tgt.maxTimeToLiveInSeconds=28800
 cas.ticket.tgt.timeToKillInSeconds=7200
 cas.ticket.tgt.rememberMe.enabled=true
 cas.ticket.tgt.rememberMe.timeToKillInSeconds=2629800

###TGC
 cas.tgc.path=
 cas.tgc.maxAge=-1
 cas.tgc.domain=
 cas.tgc.name=TGCEsig
 cas.tgc.secure=true
 cas.tgc.httpOnly=true
 cas.tgc.rememberMeMaxAge=7889400

I don't find the difference between TGT and TGC

TGC is a cookie to client ?

Thank you !
best regards

Romain