I’m not sure that’s possible.
One other option would be for you to implement Inspektr’s audit log at that
audit point and contribute back to CAS project :-)
D.

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 11:38 AM -0500, "crdaudt" <crda...@taylor.edu> wrote:

Thanks for the quick response Dmitriy.

As a workaround, might it be possible for me to replace the following:
 "unauthorizedRedirectUrl" : "https://ssohost.mydomain.edu/cas_nowayjose/";,
...with something like the following:
"unauthorizedRedirectUrl" :
"https://ssohost.mydomain.edu/cas_nowayjose/?service=junktest.com&username=%sAMAccountName%";,
...where %sAMAccountName% could be a variable replaced with the username of the
user who is denied access?
If there is a way for me to grab and use the value of the username, the tomcat
access log would capture the denied attempt for me.

Carl

On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 10:06:44 AM UTC-5, Dmitriy Kopylenko wrote:The
short answer is - there is currently no audit trail advice weaved at the audit
point you are after.
Best,D.