Hi

I'm seeing the same error even If I use /serviceValidate endpoint. As soon
as I turn on CASValidateSAML, I'm getting the error

Here is my mod_auth_cas. (I've used David Curry's Guide )

LoadModule auth_cas_module modules/mod_auth_cas.so

<Directory "/var/www/html/secured-by-cas">
   <IfModule mod_auth_cas.c>
        AuthType CAS
        CASAuthNHeader  On
    </IfModule>
    Require valid-user
</Directory>

<Directory "/var/www/html/return-mapped">
    <IfModule mod_auth_cas.c>
        AuthType        CAS
        CASAuthNHeader  On
    </IfModule>
    Require valid-user
</Directory>

<IfModule mod_auth_cas.c>
   CASCertificatePath /etc/pki/tls/certs/
    CASCookiePath /var/lib/cas/
    CASValidateURL https://<farm-name>:8443/cas/serviceValidate
#    CASValidateURL https://<farm-name>:8443/cas/samlValidate
    CASLoginURL https://<farm-name>:8443/cas/login
    CASSSOEnabled         On
    CASDebug              On
    CASValidateSAML       On
        LogLevel debug
</IfModule>

>From the CAS Server, I do see the SERVICE_TICKET_CREATED but I don't see
the Service Validation
But I'm seeing the following warning.

2018-02-09 15:55:50,016 WARN [org.springframework.web.servlet.PageNotFound]
- <Request method 'POST' not supported>

I'm using CAS 5.2.2 and mod_auth_cas from github
9https://github.com/apereo/mod_auth_cas)

And I've added support for SAML when I build the CAS
        <dependency>
                <groupId>org.apereo.cas</groupId>
                <artifactId>cas-server-support-saml</artifactId>
                <version>${cas.version}</version>
        </dependency>

Thanks
Thini