On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 4:00 PM, Mukunthini Jeyakumar
<mukunth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm seeing the same error even If I use /serviceValidate endpoint. As soon
> as I turn on CASValidateSAML, I'm getting the error
>
> Here is my mod_auth_cas. (I've used David Curry's Guide )
>
> LoadModule auth_cas_module modules/mod_auth_cas.so
>
> <Directory "/var/www/html/secured-by-cas">
>    <IfModule mod_auth_cas.c>
>         AuthType CAS
>         CASAuthNHeader  On
>     </IfModule>
>     Require valid-user
> </Directory>
>
> <Directory "/var/www/html/return-mapped">
>     <IfModule mod_auth_cas.c>
>         AuthType        CAS
>         CASAuthNHeader  On
>     </IfModule>
>     Require valid-user
> </Directory>
>
> <IfModule mod_auth_cas.c>
>    CASCertificatePath /etc/pki/tls/certs/
>     CASCookiePath /var/lib/cas/
>     CASValidateURL https://<farm-name>:8443/cas/serviceValidate
> #    CASValidateURL https://<farm-name>:8443/cas/samlValidate
>     CASLoginURL https://<farm-name>:8443/cas/login
>     CASSSOEnabled         On
>     CASDebug              On
>     CASValidateSAML       On
>         LogLevel debug
> </IfModule>

Use:

CASValidateURL https://<farm-name>:8443/cas/serviceValidate
CASValidateSAML       Off

or:

CASValidateURL https://<farm-name>:8443/cas/samlValidate
CASValidateSAML       On

What you have posted here will not work.

> 2018-02-09 15:55:50,016 WARN [org.springframework.web.servlet.PageNotFound]
> - <Request method 'POST' not supported>

SAML validation requires POST. Make sure you aren't mixing up your
directives (see above) and ensure that you can POST to
https://<farm-name>:8443/cas/samlValidate.