Hello,

I'm trying to enable access to the Dashboard with the default
casuser:Mellon account but I'm running into an Application Not Authorized
to Use CAS. This is my cas.properties file. I can't figure out what I'm
missing? Looking online, it seems I need a registry of some sort but I
can't find additional documentation on it.

cas.server.name: https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
cas.server.prefix: https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/cas1

logging.config: file:/etc/cas1/config/log4j2.xml

endpoints.enabled=true
endpoints.sensitive=false
cas.adminPagesSecurity.ip=192.168.x.xx
cas.monitor.endpoints.enable=true
cas.monitor.endpoints.sensitive=false
cas.adminPagesSecurity.actuatorEndpointsEnabled=true

cas.adminPagesSecurity.loginUrl=${cas.server.prefix}/login
cas.adminPagesSecurity.service=${cas.server.prefix}/status/dashboard
cas.adminPagesSecurity.users=file:/etc/cas1/config/adminusers.properties
cas.adminPagesSecurity.adminRoles[0]=ROLE_ADMIN

Am I missing anything?