Kevin,

What is the URL that you are trying to access?

Ray

On Mon, 2018-02-19 at 08:34 -0800, Kevin Liu wrote:
This is my current entry in service registry

{
  "@class" : "org.apereo.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService",
  "serviceId" : "^https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx/cas1/status/dashboard(\\z|/.*)",
  "name" : "CAS Admin Dashboard",
  "id" : 1509646291,
  "description" : "CAS dashboard and administrative endpoints",
  "evaluationOrder" : 5000
}


On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 9:06:00 AM UTC-6, David Curry wrote:
Do you have an entry in the service registry that matches the service?

{
  "@class" : "org.apereo.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService",
  "serviceId" : 
"^https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/cas1/status/dashboard(\\z|/.*)<https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/cas1/status/dashboard(%5C%5Cz%7C/.*)>",
  "name" : "CAS Admin Dashboard",
  "id" : 123456789,
  "description" : "CAS dashboard and administrative endpoints",
  "evaluationOrder" : 12345
}

Or something like that.

--Dave



--

DAVID A. CURRY, CISSP
DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SECURITY
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

71 FIFTH AVE., 9TH FL., NEW YORK, NY 10003
+1 212 229-5300 x4728 • [email protected]<javascript:>

[The New School]

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 9:33 AM, Kevin Liu <[email protected]<javascript:>> 
wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to enable access to the Dashboard with the default casuser:Mellon 
account but I'm running into an Application Not Authorized to Use CAS. This is 
my cas.properties file. I can't figure out what I'm missing? Looking online, it 
seems I need a registry of some sort but I can't find additional documentation 
on it.


cas.server.name<http://cas.server.name>: https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
cas.server.prefix: https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/cas1

logging.config: file:/etc/cas1/config/log4j2.xml

endpoints.enabled=true
endpoints.sensitive=false
cas.adminPagesSecurity.ip=192.168.x.xx
cas.monitor.endpoints.enable=true
cas.monitor.endpoints.sensitive=false
cas.adminPagesSecurity.actuatorEndpointsEnabled=true


cas.adminPagesSecurity.loginUrl=${cas.server.prefix}/login
cas.adminPagesSecurity.service=${cas.server.prefix}/status/dashboard
cas.adminPagesSecurity.users=file:/etc/cas1/config/adminusers.properties
cas.adminPagesSecurity.adminRoles[0]=ROLE_ADMIN

Am I missing anything?

--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected]<javascript:>.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/f80f5c5d-f27d-4fa4-af85-45a306351383%40apereo.org<https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/f80f5c5d-f27d-4fa4-af85-45a306351383%40apereo.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.




--
Ray Bon
Programmer analyst
Development Services, University Systems
2507218831 | CLE 019 | [email protected]

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/1519059678.1765.2.camel%40uvic.ca.

Reply via email to