Kevin,

What is the URL that you are trying to access?

Ray

On Mon, 2018-02-19 at 08:34 -0800, Kevin Liu wrote:
This is my current entry in service registry

{
  "@class" : "org.apereo.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService",
  "serviceId" : "^https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx/cas1/status/dashboard(\\z|/.*)",
  "name" : "CAS Admin Dashboard",
  "id" : 1509646291,
  "description" : "CAS dashboard and administrative endpoints",
  "evaluationOrder" : 5000
}