hi Bernabé Aragón,
you are arrived to the same point of the configuration as me.
My requirements was to have the registered services web app to manage 
active apps authorized but i couldn't find any solution. 
If i remember correctly there would be the field to save the configuration 
for attribute release but it seems to be binary. 
I think that would be better a this point if that configurations would be 
in cas json configuration because it's a little 
uncomfortable to have to format it correctly without any frontend app for 
this management.
I hope that someone else found the solution I'm sorry that i can't give you 
any solution for this problem.
Best regards.


Il giorno giovedì 29 marzo 2018 23:58:49 UTC+2, BERNABÉ ARAGÓN ha scritto:
>
> Hi Carmine, Did you make it work? I have a problem like that, I entry the 
> information of services manually in the database ( regexregisteredservice 
> table), but I need insert the data marked on yellow but I dont know how.. 
> can you help me?
>
> El domingo, 29 de octubre de 2017, 2:38:06 (UTC-5), Carmine Romano 
> escribió:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> i'm trying to configure cas server and cas management to manage services, 
>> authentication and the attributes release with jdbc and mysql 5.7.
>>
>> Build, deploy and server startup (tomcat 8.5) works perfectly and not 
>> showing some relevant errors on console output.
>>
>> The initialization of services from database (entries manually inserted) 
>> are loaded and login works.
>>
>> When i try to create new service from management web app the console 
>> output shows save success result but service not persisted in 
>> regexregisteredservice table.
>>
>> After shutdown/restart the service saved was loose.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Carmine
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/4336d38d-fd37-4048-9610-ac003dec0659%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to