I am using cas-overlay-template
<https://github.com/apereo/cas-overlay-template> project, this is an
excellent work, I frequently overwrite the default configurations. And I
need to first build the war package via *mvn clean **package*, and then run
it with *java -jar target/cas.war*.
Is there any convenient method to speed up these process like spring-boot
does.
Any advice would be appreciated!

I tried to write a simple Application.java which like ordinary spring-boot
application, and run it, but not work as expected, I also tried *mvn
spring-boot:run*, still not work.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-QOQpgx9DFWk/WstvlMR8PTI/AAAAAAAAA-A/HSOZx8q45FQSFofem6WUPM-EQ-UJHcjogCLcBGAs/s1600/%25E5%25BE%25AE%25E4%25BF%25A1%25E6%2588%25AA%25E5%259B%25BE_20180409214951.png>