I was looking at browser developer tool.

When I disable cache, BACK button appears working (as far as going back on
UI level), but the request is a POST to /cas/login.  Does that mean CAS web
flow does not implement POST-REDIRECT-GET pattern, even though it is using
Spring Web Flow?  Otherwise, I should be seeing a GET.

Thanks,
Yan