Hi, my web application is integrated with a portal that use cas
authentication. Logout is possible in two ways: on my web application (I
first invalidate my session and then redirect to /logout on cas) or
directly by portal (in this case session on my web application continues to
exist - there are no single signout mechanisms implemented). In this last
case there's a problem..if I logout on portal and then write directly URL
of my web application the page is shown to me! Is there a way to resolve
this situation?