Ray,

I will be having concurrent 5 - 10 k request. When the bandwidth goes down
I am really worried what will happen to the system.

Since redis is in memory storage system it will be comparatively faster
than reading in a file is my feeling. Correct if I am wrong somewhere.

And also since I have clustered environment in cas servers I am using redis
sentinel setup for ticket storage. It will be a great option if user can
use same redis in Mod_auth_cas client aswell.