I was totally thinking about posting a complain about the doc. I spent
hours a year ago to understand how to setup the soft. I am deploying the
latest version now and while I forgot a lot about what I did and what I
got, I also see that it grew.

We can easily get "you want to do that, compile the module and add the
settings". And I'd like to congratulate CAS developers to move from XML
Land to a readable property file. But it's also true that the thousands
lines long config page mixes everything in a messy way. You may not see the
sentence with a link to extended explanations and get lost.

You may use resources to make the project more attractive by giving a good
doc. The payed solution should be an engeneering assistance, not a "hey we
develop it for free but the doc is so odd that you may not successfully
deploy it on your own". Look at Docker, opensource, easy, clear, and then
they add paid improvments for enterprise class services. They a