I submitted PR#3457 <https://github.com/apereo/cas/pull/3457> as my first
PR.  Please be brutal with the feedback.

I thought about leaving the existing X509RestHttpRequestCredentialFactory,
maybe renaming it, and creating a new one for the header functionality, and
leave the conditional to the @Configuration class, but I figured getting
the PR in first for feedback was more important that getting it right on
the first attempt.