Hi Fernando,

I previously also tried to execute some JavaScript after user login
successful and before redirected back to service, and I successfully
created an example.

However, I didn't need to know whether it is Facebook, Google, or Email,
unlike your requirement. I just need to execute some JS for all users.

I will give you my example, but you might want to research more on how to
determine the Delegate Authentication client (i.e. whether is FB, Google or
email).

So, the following is what I changed (CAS 5.3.0) *[It is still a demo
testing code, I am not responsible if there is any security / performance
issue]*:

===================================================================================================================================
*1. ExampleCasWebflowContextConfiguration*

@Configuration("exampleCasWebflowContextConfiguration")
@EnableConfigurationProperties(CasConfigurationProperties.class)
public class ExampleCasWebflowContextConfiguration{
    @Autowired
FlowBuilderServices builder;

    @Autowired
    FlowDefinitionRegistry loginFlowRegistry;

    @Autowired
    FlowDefinitionRegistry logoutFlowRegistry;

    @Autowired
    private CasConfigurationProperties casProperties;

    @Autowired
    private ApplicationContext applicationContext;

    @Bean
    public CasWebflowConfigurer defaultWebflowConfigurer() {
        final ExampleDefaultWebflowConfigurer c = new
ExampleDefaultWebflowConfigurer (builder, loginFlowRegistry,
applicationContext, casProperties);
        c.setLogoutFlowDefinitionRegistry(logoutFlowRegistry);
        c.initialize();
        return c;
    }

    @Bean
    @RefreshScope
    public Action redirectToServiceAction() {
        return new ExampleRedirectToServiceAction(responseBuilderLocator);
    }
}

===================================================================================================================================
*2. ExampleDefaultWebflowConfigurer*
public class ExampleDefaultWebflowConfigurer extends
DefaultLoginWebflowConfigurer{

public ExampleDefaultWebflowConfigurer(FlowBuilderServices
flowBuilderServices,
FlowDefinitionRegistry flowDefinitionRegistry, ApplicationContext
applicationContext,
CasConfigurationProperties casProperties) {
super(flowBuilderServices, flowDefinitionRegistry, applicationContext,
casProperties);
}

    /**
     * Create redirect end state.
     *
     * @param flow the flow
     */
    @Override
    protected void createRedirectEndState(final Flow flow) {
        createEndState(flow, CasWebflowConstants.STATE_ID_REDIRECT_VIEW,
"casGenericRedirectView");
        //createEndState(flow, CasWebflowConstants.STATE_ID_REDIRECT_VIEW,
"requestScope.url", true);
    }
}

===================================================================================================================================
3. *ExampleRedirectToServiceAction*

public class ExampleRedirectToServiceAction extends RedirectToServiceAction
{
public ExampleRedirectToServiceAction(ResponseBuilderLocator
responseBuilderLocator) {
super(responseBuilderLocator);
}

    protected Event finalizeResponseEvent(final RequestContext
requestContext, final WebApplicationService service,
                                          final Response response) {
         String client = ........; //Here you need to research on how you
can receive the client (e.g. Google Facebook)

        requestContext.getRequestScope().put("client", client);

    Event defaultFinalizeResponseEvent =
super.finalizeResponseEvent(requestContext, service, response);
    return defaultFinalizeResponseEvent;
    }

}

===================================================================================================================================
*4. src/main/resources/templates/casGenericRedirectView.html*

<head>
<script>

/*<![CDATA[*/
var url = /*[[${url}]]*/ null; //This is the url to return to the user
after login success
var client = /*[[${client}]]*/ null; //This is your client

//You do your javascript execution here......
/*]]>*/

location.replace(url); // proceed to redirect user to service
// you might also want to redirect user when JavaScript is not enable, you
will need to research more on that and put in this file as well
</script>
</head>

*5. src/main/resoruces/META-INF/spring.factories*
org.springframework.boot.autoconfigure.EnableAutoConfiguration=com.example.www.ExampleCasWebflowContextConfiguration

With this change, you will be able to execute JavaScript after user login
success and before they are redirected to their service.

Cheers!
- Andy