The encryption key for Spring Webflow (cas.webflow.crypto.encryption.key)
is not a JSON Web Key. It's a randomly-generated string of 16 octets,
Base64-encoded. You can generate it with OpenSSL:

openssl rand -base64 16 > webflow-enc.txt

Also, I believe you need a '-s' in front of the size argument for the other
three:

java -jar jwk-gen.jar -t oct *-s* 256 -o tgc-enc.jwks
java -jar jwk-gen.jar -t oct *-s* 512 -o tgc-sig.jwks
java -jar jwk-gen.jar -t oct *-s* 512 -o webflow-sig.jwks

--Dave

P.S. - I'm guessing on the '-s' issue; I used the web-based version of the
key generator rather than the jar file.

--

DAVID A. CURRY, CISSP
*DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SECURITY*

71 FIFTH AVE., 9TH FL., NEW YORK, NY 10003
+1 212 229-5300 x4728 • david.cu...@newschool.edu

[image: The New School]