Ok, I will turn on debug and check the logs.

What is the right way to do it? All the documentation I find is to enable
in CAS server. I try to enable it in logging.properties in /conf folder but
I doesn't work. It seems it uses a different cofiguration file.

Can you help me?

Thanks!

El divendres, 5 octubre de 2018 1:51:10 UTC+2, rbon va escriure: