note that the attributeRepository is part of a services JSON file. not the
cas.properties file. Ours looks as as follows because of some weirdness
with attribute names previously.

{
  "@class" : "org.apereo.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService",
  "serviceId" : "https://.*";,
  "name" : "HTTPS",
  "id" : 1,
  "description" : "HTTPS protocol wildcard service.",
  "evaluationOrder" : 10000,
  "attributeReleasePolicy" : {
    "@class" : "org.apereo.cas.services.ReturnMappedAttributeReleasePolicy",
    "allowedAttributes" : {
        "@class" : "java.util.TreeMap",
        "UDC_IDENTIFIER" : "UDC_IDENTIFIER",
        }
  }
}

*Daniel Widrick*

Lead Programmer Analyst/Systems Administrator

SUNY Polytechnic Institute

100 Seymour Road

Utica, NY 13502

Help Desk: 315.792.7440