1. don't know, never used a monitor before.

2. yes, I think you are talking about "audit". see documents here:
https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.3.x/installation/Audits.html#audits

what's more, you can put your log4j2.xml in config path. default is
/etc/cas/config, and you may override the default one by using
--cas.standalone.configurationDirectory=/path/to/config command line
parameter.

在 2019年1月23日星期三 UTC+8下午1:38:09,SangHyun Kim写道: