Hi john,

By default CAS use the keys in message.properties. If you want to use any
language in particular, you should write your key message in
messages_uk.properties.

Charaf

Le mar. 19 févr. 2019 à 08:28, john adz <[email protected]> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying with Chrome incognito. I write what I wrote in
> application.properties, but still in English. Do I delete the
> messages.properties file and see the messages_uk.properties file? Do I have
> to make a change elsewhere?
>
> Thanks,
>
> On Monday, February 18, 2019 at 12:44:23 PM UTC+3, Andy Ng wrote:
>>
>> Looking at the source code here:
>> https://github.com/apereo/cas/blob/v5.3.7/webapp/cas-server-webapp-config/src/main/java/org/apereo/cas/config/CasWebAppConfiguration.java#L63
>>
>> The locale also affected by Cookie, maybe try using an Chrome Incognito
>> or similar browser, so that your previous cookie is not stored?
>>
>> - Andy
>>
> --
> - Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
> - Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
> - List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
> - Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "CAS Community" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/a0dd8efa-b39b-43b2-aebb-c1f7d2139ae8%40apereo.org
> <https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/a0dd8efa-b39b-43b2-aebb-c1f7d2139ae8%40apereo.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CAFkC%3DrH9cnO5-i8_LF8ZqiBaXR2B_LpN6Fhk6J_km5gGUAzyNg%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to