Hi John,

firstly there is no such locale in java as UK, the locale for UK is en_GB 
see Java Locale “English (United Kingdom)” 
<http://www.localeplanet.com/java/en-GB/index.html>.

Secondly its defined in the wrong location, you have it defined 
application.properties but you need to define it in cas.properties.

So try,
cas.locale.defaultValue=en_GB

you do not need to specific paramName as the default for that value is 
locale

Regards,
Colin

On Tuesday, 19 February 2019 18:28:03 UTC+11, john adz wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying with Chrome incognito. I write what I wrote in 
> application.properties, but still in English. Do I delete the 
> messages.properties file and see the messages_uk.properties file? Do I have 
> to make a change elsewhere?
>
> Thanks,
>
> On Monday, February 18, 2019 at 12:44:23 PM UTC+3, Andy Ng wrote:
>>
>> Looking at the source code here: 
>> https://github.com/apereo/cas/blob/v5.3.7/webapp/cas-server-webapp-config/src/main/java/org/apereo/cas/config/CasWebAppConfiguration.java#L63
>>
>> The locale also affected by Cookie, maybe try using an Chrome Incognito 
>> or similar browser, so that your previous cookie is not stored?
>>
>> - Andy
>>
>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/ba4b931a-cc19-4adf-a14f-80dc3c94c84d%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to