CAS Management can't retrieve the list of attributes available on CAS Server?

I have added configuration to management.properties, but it didn't work. CAS
Management only contains the default attributes (uid, eppn, givenName).

I have tried adding the STUB configuration, unfortunately it is static.

> ... attributeRepository.stub.attributes.uid = uid

I hope CAS Management can take available attributes based on the CAS Server
configuration.

Can anyone give me a suggestion for what i want?

Sent from my iPhone