Thanks Julien for your reply.

It looks like it's a static attribute. I once configured:

> ... principalAttributeList = uid, displayName, phoneNumber, emailAddress

Then I added the homeAddress attribute to database, the homeAddress attribute
is not registering (configured) to principalAttributeList, so that the option
in the CAS Management dropdown (Return Allowed Attributes) does not shown.

Note: I use JDBC in Multi-Row mode. So the CAS administrator can add attributes
to the database.

After you configure it, can you choose the attribute list in CAS Management
(the Attribute Release Policy, Return Allowed tab)?

How do you make principalAttributeList based on JDBC Multi-Row?

Thanks
Sent from my iPhone