I resolved this myself by looking closer at what you posted, when
specifying "redirect_uri" in Azure AD for OpenID Connect (OIDC).

The redirect_uri should be:
https://cas.mydomain.com/cas/login/clientName

where clientName is the property specified at "cas.authn.pac4j.oidc[0].
azure.clientName="

Thank you for posting this and your response, it helped me get this figured
out.
Best

On Friday, December 20, 2019 at 10:57:23 AM UTC-7, BColly wrote:

> Hi bottlecheck,
> After you set your cas.server.name and cas.server.prefix, what did you
> end up setting as the "redirect_uri" in Azure AD configuration?
> Thanks in advance for your help
>
> On Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 8:13:43 AM UTC-6, bottlecheck wrote:
>>
>> Indeed it was something extremely basic, I had forgotten to set the CAS
>> server name and prefix. Remember to set:
>>
>> cas.server.name=https://cas.mydomain.com
>> cas.server.prefix=https://cas.mydomain.com/cas
>>
>> Thank you again for a great product!
>>
>> On Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 5:16:21 PM UTC+5:30, bottlecheck wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Is anyone delegating CAS authentication to Azure AD? I am attempting to
>>> delegate CAS authentication to Azure AD / OpenId Connect using the
>>> pac4j-webflow support library.
>>>
>>> I cannot seem to find a parameter that allows me to specify the
>>> redirect_uri. CAS redirects correctly to microsoftonline for
>>> authentication, but microsoftonline will not redirect back to CAS due to
>>> the following error: "The reply url specified in the request does not match
>>> the reply urls configured for the application". The redirect_uri received
>>> by microsoftonline is https://cas.example.org:8443/cas/login/cas
>>>
>>> I tried to specify it using customParams.redirectUri, but this did not
>>> work. I cannot seem to find anything on the mailing list, so I'm probably
>>> missing something really basic.
>>>
>>> Here is my config so far:
>>>
>>> cas.authn.pac4j.oidc[0].azure.id=xxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> cas.authn.pac4j.oidc[0].azure.secret=xxxxxxxxxxx
>>> cas.authn.pac4j.oidc[0].azure.clientName=cas
>>> cas.authn.pac4j.oidc[0].azure.autoRedirect=true
>>> cas.authn.pac4j.oidc[0].azure.tenant=xxxxxxxxxxx
>>> cas.authn.pac4j.oidc[0].azure.scope=openid,email,profile
>>> cas.authn.pac4j.oidc[0].azure.customParams.redirectUri=