Ray,

I try to use interrupts, with json configuration. Interrupt occurs, but at
second login user must reenter credentials. I try to change some parameters
in json, but not succesfully. And another problem in json configuration is
that it configured for specific user only. It documented for
testing/demo/develop only.

Is there examples how to use Regex interrupt configuration? I not
understand what I need to write in attribute name and value expressions.