Hi Alex,

The concept of asking everything before logging to a system is sometime
called consent.

So, from what I heard for your case, you want your user to consent every
time user should be accessing different services.

Well, an exact implementation for that might not be natively available for
CAS, but there is a similar case called the "*Attribute Consent*", I think
it might work quite well in your case:
https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.0.x/integration/Attribute-Release-Consent.html

See if that would helps...

Cheers!