Hi,

I'm not surprised of this issue. pac4j relies on one session (distributed
or not) to perform a login process.

When starting the login process in a tab, you put some data in the session.
If meanwhile, in another tab, a login process is performed, the previous
data have been erased and the first login process can't happen correctly in
the first tab.

Thanks.
Best regards,
Jérôme