Hello,

I need your help on a problem I have with my CAS environment.

Here is my CAS configuration:

# LDAP Authentication
#cas.authn.ldap[0].type=AD
cas.authn.ldap[0].type=AUTHENTICATED
cas.authn.ldap[0].useSsl=false
cas.authn.ldap[0].useStartTls=false
cas.authn.ldap[0].ldapUrl=${ldap.url}
cas.authn.ldap[0].connectTimeout=5000
cas.authn.ldap[0].bindDn=${ldap.bindDn}
cas.authn.ldap[0].bindCredential=${ldap.bindCredential}
cas.authn.ldap[0].minPoolSize=2
cas.authn.ldap[0].maxPoolSize=5
cas.authn.ldap[0].subtreeSearch=true
cas.authn.ldap[0].baseDn=${ldap.baseDn}
cas.authn.ldap[0].searchFilter=${ldap.searchFilter}
cas.authn.ldap[0].dnFormat=${ldap.dnFormat}
cas.authn.ldap[0].principalAttributeId=sAMAccountName
cas.authn.ldap[0].principalAttributeList=objectGUID:objectGUIDFromAuthHandler

# LDAP Attribute Repository
cas.authn.attributeRepository.ldap[0].attributes.uid=uid
cas.authn.attributeRepository.ldap[0].attributes.objectGUID=objectGUIDFromAttrRepo
cas.authn.attributeRepository.ldap[0].attributes.mail=email
cas.authn.attributeRepository.ldap[0].attributes.givenName=prenom
cas.authn.attributeRepository.ldap[0].attributes.sn=nom
cas.authn.attributeRepository.ldap[0].attributes.displayName=displayName
cas.authn.attributeRepository.ldap[0].attributes.sAMAccountName=username
cas.authn.attributeRepository.ldap[0].ldapUrl=${ldap.url}
cas.authn.attributeRepository.ldap[0].useSsl=false
cas.authn.attributeRepository.ldap[0].useStartTls=false
cas.authn.attributeRepository.ldap[0].baseDn=${ldap.baseDn}
cas.authn.attributeRepository.ldap[0].searchFilter=${ldap.searchFilter}
cas.authn.attributeRepository.ldap[0].bindDn=${ldap.bindDn}
cas.authn.attributeRepository.ldap[0].bindCredential=${ldap.bindCredential}

As a test, I get the "objectGUID" attribute from my ActiveDirectory twice,
once from the authentication handler directly, once from the LDAP Attribute
Repository. My goal is to get it only from the AttributeRepository (because
I also have SPNEGO authentication activated).

The problem is that I do not get the same objectGUID in both cases! From
the AuthenticatoinHandler I get a base64 encoded GUID. From the
AttributeRepository I get a binary object corresponding to ANOTHER GUID
when I encode it to base64. Strangely, other attributes are ok: if I get
displayName or givenName from the AuthenticationHandler and the
AttributeRepository, they are the same.

Is this a known issue? Is there a problem with my configuration? Can I do
anything to solve this or provide any other information for someone to help
me with this issue?

Thank you a lot for your help.