Hi all,

I have multiple jdbc attributeRepositories that connect to the same DB. Thus I just found out that each attributeRepository is using its own Hikari ConnectionPool which makes sense if all would connect with different Databases. In my case this is overhead.

Can I configure cas in a way that all the attributeRepository are using the same Hikari ConnectionPool?

Best regards,
Lars
--
        *Lars Feistner*