The new error is similar to this
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/forum/#!topic/cas-user/dPf36An-qyU

Check that full thread, CAS is expecting theme.properties file.

if you are editing heavily then this is obvious in CAS, and Yes CAS
documentation needs a reincarnation! indeed :-).

On Saturday, May 16, 2020 at 9:33:17 PM UTC+5:30, CanaryJudge wrote:

> [...]
>> theme [foo] for service
>> [AbstractRegisteredService(serviceId=^(http|https)://.*, name=HTTP and
>> HTTPS, theme=epc, informationUrl=null, privacyUrl=null, responseType=null,
>> id=0, description=This service definition authorizes all application urls
>> that support HTTPS and IMAPS protocols.,
>> expirationPolicy=DefaultRegisteredServiceExpirationPolicy(deleteWhenExpired=false,
>>
>> notifyWhenDeleted=false, notifyWhenExpired=false, expirationDate=null),
>> acceptableUsagePolicy=DefaultRegisteredServiceAcceptableUsagePolicy(enabled=true,
>>
>> messageCode=null, text=null),
>> proxyPolicy=org.apereo.cas.services.RefuseRegisteredServiceProxyPolicy@1,
>> proxyTicketExpirationPolicy=null, proxyGrantingTicketExpirationPolicy=null,
>> serviceTicketExpirationPolicy=null, singleSignOnParticipationPolicy=null,
>> evaluationOrder=10000,
>> usernameAttributeProvider=org.apereo.cas.services.DefaultRegisteredServiceUsernameProvider@87297e2,
>>
>> logoutType=BACK_CHANNEL, environments=[],
>> attributeReleasePolicy=ReturnAllowedAttributeReleasePolicy(super=AbstractRegisteredServiceAttributeReleasePolicy(attributeFilter=null,
>>
>> principalAttributesRepository=DefaultPrincipalAttributesRepository(),
>> consentPolicy=DefaultRegisteredServiceConsentPolicy(enabled=true,
>> excludedAttributes=null, includeOnlyAttributes=null, order=0),
>> authorizedToReleaseCredentialPassword=false,
>> authorizedToReleaseProxyGrantingTicket=false,
>> excludeDefaultAttributes=false,
>> authorizedToReleaseAuthenticationAttributes=true,
>> principalIdAttribute=null, order=0), allowedAttributes=[]),
>> multifactorPolicy=DefaultRegisteredServiceMultifactorPolicy(multifactorAuthenticationProviders=[],
>>
>> failureMode=UNDEFINED, principalAttributeNameTrigger=null,
>> principalAttributeValueToMatch=null, bypassEnabled=false,
>> forceExecution=false, bypassTrustedDeviceEnabled=false,
>> bypassPrincipalAttributeName=null, bypassPrincipalAttributeValue=null,
>> script=null), logo=null, logoutUrl=null, redirectUrl=null,
>> accessStrategy=DefaultRegisteredServiceAccessStrategy(order=0,
>> enabled=true, ssoEnabled=true, unauthorizedRedirectUrl=null,
>> delegatedAuthenticationPolicy=DefaultRegisteredServiceDelegatedAuthenticationPolicy(allowedProviders=[],
>>
>> permitUndefined=true, exclusive=false), requireAllAttributes=true,
>> requiredAttributes={}, rejectedAttributes={}, caseInsensitive=false),
>> publicKey=null,
>> authenticationPolicy=DefaultRegisteredServiceAuthenticationPolicy(requiredAuthenticationHandlers=[],
>>
>> criteria=null), properties={}, contacts=[])] cannot be located. Falling
>> back to default theme...>
>>
>> It is almost it is ignoring the “cas.view.template-prefixes…” directive
>> in the cas.properties file.
>>
>> On May 16, 2020, at 9:56 AM, Root <indian...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Can you try with this variable?
>>
>> cas.view.template-prefixes[0]=file:///etc/cas/templates
>>

>> On Monday, May 11, 2020 at 8:20:30 AM UTC+5:30, CanaryJudge wrote:

>>> spring.thymeleaf.cache=false
>>> spring.thymeleaf.prefix=file:///etc/cas/templates
>>> cas.view.templatePrefixes=file:///etc/cas/templates
>>> …
>>>
>>> Directory:   /etc/cas/templates/foo/…
>>>
>>> File:  /etc/cas/templates/foo.properties:
>>> cas.standard.css.file=/theme/foo/css/cas.css
>>> cas.javascript.file=/theme/foo/js/cas.js
>>> cas.admin.css.file=/theme/foo/css/admin.css
>>>
>>> Error:
>>>
>>> 2020-05-11 00:03:46,453 ERROR [org.thymeleaf.TemplateEngine] -
>>> <[THYMELEAF][https-openssl-nio-8443-exec-3] Exception processing template
>>> "casLoginView": Error resolving template [casLoginView], template might not
>>> exist or might not be accessible by any of the configured Template
>>> Resolvers>
>>> org.thymeleaf.exceptions.TemplateInputException: Error resolving