Folks,

I'm running CAS 6.2.3.

Authenticating to a CentOS 389 Directory LDAP Server. Authentication is all good. Finally even appeared to solve my ePerssonDirectory attribute extraction configuration issues. However I'm unable to get the DN of the users LDAP entry to resolve.

389 Directory does not store the DN as a physical attribute in it's raw database but if you query for it it will return it (ala "ldapsearch -b <suffix> <filter> dn"

I tried the:

cas.authn.ldap[0].collect-dn-attribute=true

directive to no avail.

As well as adding reference to it both in the LDAP as authentication source and as attribute repository. No luck?

cas.authn.ldap[0].principal-attribute-list=uid,sn,cn:commonName,givenName,inetUserStatus,dn

cas.authn.attribute-repository.ldap[0].attributes.dn: dn

Any suggestions. My LDAP is essentially a multi-tenant instance and the only "org" parameters in the user entries are represented by the RDN components of the DN value.

Sincerely.

Colin