Daniel,

Bingo..Thank you sir. In my case I also needed the directive to identify the attribute that causes a DN to be returned.

cas.authn.attribute-repository.ldap[0].search-entry-handlers[0].type: DN_ATTRIBUTE_ENTRY cas.authn.attribute-repository.ldap[0].search-entry-handlers[0].dn-attribute.dn-attribute-name: dn

Cheers folks

Colin