Use the kabob case version (it is the new format). 'properties' is an array.
cas.authn.spnego.properties[0].jcifs-service-principal

Ray

On Thu, 2022-02-17 at 12:43 +0100, spfma.t...@e.mail.fr wrote:
Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email
system. Please be cautious with links and sensitive information.

Hi,

Is there a global reference for all available configuration properties, with
some description ?

While trying to configure SPNEGO, the documentation mentions "Make sure you
have at least specified the JCIFS Service Principal in the CAS configuration".
But how can I do that ?

I have found examples with
"cas.authn.spnego.properties.jcifs-service-principal" or
"cas.authn.spnego.jcifsServicePrincipal" but all these syntaxes are rejected.
Their references have links to Jasig website, so I guess I need something more
recent :-) But I was not able to find anything so far.

Regards

FreeMail powered by mail.fr<https://mail.fr>

--

Ray Bon
Programmer Analyst

I acknowledge and respect the lək̓ʷəŋən peoples on whose traditional territory
the university stands, and the Songhees, Esquimalt and WSÁNEĆ peoples whose
historical relationships with the land continue to this day.