Hi Mathieu

Yes - I do have an /etc/cas/config/management.properties file.  From my initial
message:
“
In the /etc/cas/config/management.properties I have the following configured:
cas.server.name=https://<cas-server>
cas.server.prefix=https://<cas-server>/cas

mgmt.admin-roles[0]=ROLE_ADMIN
mgmt.user-properties-file=file:/etc/cas/config/users.properties

# Update this URL to point at server running this management app
mgmt.server-name=https://<cas-server>

server.context-path=/cas-management
server.port=443

logging.config=file:/etc/cas/config/log4j2-management.xml
“
Thanks a lot
Trev

.