I forgot to mention that setting all logging to DEBUG doesn't seem to
reveal anything enlightening.  It just shows that it is finding the
management.properties file and it is loading those properties.  It just
doesn't seem to be using them to construct the redirect address:

2022-05-25 07:07:55,084 DEBUG
[org.apereo.cas.configuration.DefaultCasConfigurationPropertiesSourceLocator]
- <Located CAS standalone configuration directory at [/etc/cas/config]>
2022-05-25 07:07:55,095 INFO
[org.apereo.cas.configuration.DefaultCasConfigurationPropertiesSourceLocator]
- <Configuration files found at [/etc/cas/config] are [[file
[/etc/cas/config/management.properties]]] under profile(s) [[standalone]]>
2022-05-25 07:07:55,096 DEBUG
[org.apereo.cas.configuration.DefaultCasConfigurationPropertiesSourceLocator]
[/etc/cas/config/management.properties]]>
2022-05-25 07:07:55,097 DEBUG
[org.apereo.cas.configuration.loader.SimpleConfigurationPropertiesLoader] -
<Located CAS standalone configuration file at [file
[/etc/cas/config/management.properties]]>
2022-05-25 07:07:55,098 DEBUG
[org.apereo.cas.configuration.loader.SimpleConfigurationPropertiesLoader] -
<Found settings [[cas.serviceRegistry.jpa.isolateInternalQueries,
cas.authn.attributeRepository.stub.attributes.[redacted attribute name],
cas.server.name, cas.serviceRegistry.repeatInterval,
cas.serviceRegistry.jpa.pool.maxIdleTime, mgmt.admin-roles[0],
mgmt.server-name, cas.serviceRegistry.jpa.batchSize,
cas.serviceRegistry.jpa.pool.minSize,
cas.serviceRegistry.jpa.pool.suspension, cas.serviceRegistry.startDelay,
cas.serviceRegistry.jpa.autocommit,
cas.authn.attributeRepository.stub.attributes.[redacted attribute name],
cas.serviceRegistry.jpa.failFast, cas.serviceRegistry.jpa.dialect,
cas.serviceRegistry.jpa.idleTimeout, cas.serviceRegistry.jpa.driverClass,
server.port, cas.serviceRegistry.jpa.healthQuery,
cas.serviceRegistry.initFromJson,
cas.authn.attributeRepository.stub.attributes.[redacted attribute name],
cas.serviceRegistry.jpa.pool.maxWait,
cas.authn.attributeRepository.stub.attributes.[redacted attribute name],
cas.serviceRegistry.jpa.password,
cas.authn.attributeRepository.stub.attributes.[redacted attribute name],
server.context-path,
cas.authn.attributeRepository.stub.attributes.[redacted attribute name],
logging.config, mgmt.user-properties-file,
cas.serviceRegistry.watcherEnabled, cas.serviceRegistry.jpa.pool.maxSize,
cas.serviceRegistry.jpa.defaultSchema, cas.serviceRegistry.jpa.url,
cas.serviceRegistry.jpa.user,
cas.authn.attributeRepository.stub.attributes.[redacted attribute name],
cas.authn.attributeRepository.stub.attributes.[redacted attribute name],
cas.server.prefix, cas.serviceRegistry.jpa.ddlAuto,
cas.serviceRegistry.jpa.leakThreshold,
cas.serviceRegistry.jpa.defaultCatalog]] in file [file
[/etc/cas/config/management.properties]]>
2022-05-25 07:07:55,100 DEBUG
[org.apereo.cas.configuration.DefaultCasConfigurationPropertiesSourceLocator]
[application-standalone.yml], class path resource [application.yml]]]>
2022-05-25 07:07:55,110 DEBUG
[org.apereo.cas.configuration.loader.YamlConfigurationPropertiesLoader] -
<No properties were located inside [class path resource [application.yml]]>
2022-05-25 07:07:55,181 INFO
[org.apereo.cas.mgmt.web.CasManagementWebApplicationServletInitializer] -
<The following profiles are active: standalone>

--Trev