Hello,
   I'm in process of trying to install Open OnDemand 2.0 with CAS
authentication.  Following documentation of install mod_auth_cas.  After I
access the ondemand server it redirects my browser to our CAS server, which
then authenticates me via DUO.  After DUO succeeds, CAS server then
redirects my browser back to the ondemand server with the ticket. At this
point mod_auth_cas fails on the curl_easy_perform function.  From the
Apache logs with debug turned on for both Apache and mod_auth_cas, this is
what I see in the logs:

921): [client 10.197.140.94:50583] MOD_AUTH_CAS: curl_easy_perform() failed
(), referer: https://login.oregonstate.edu/

As you can see, the failed error code is null. So not getting any help as
to why mod_auth_cas is failing to validate the ticket?

Also confirmed with tcpdump that the ondemand server didn't contact the CAS
server.

Apache: 2.4.37
OS: RockyLinux 8

created file 01-cas.conf in /etc/httpd/conf.modules.d with:
LoadModule auth_cas_module /usr/lib64/httpd/modules/mod_auth_cas.so

created file auth_cas.conf in /etc/httpd/conf.d with:
CASDebug on
CASTimeout 43200
CASIdleTimeout 7200
CASCookiePath /var/cache/httpd/mod_auth_cas/
CASCertificatePath /etc/pki/tls/certs/incommon.interm-sha2.crt
CASLoginURL https://server.oregonstate.edu/idp/profile/cas/login
CASValidateURL
https://server.oregonstate.edu/idp/profile/cas/serviceValidate

In OOD conf file I have: